Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA

WALK WITH ME: A Sunny Afternoon in Durham, England

Wednesday, March 20, 2019


A photo diary of sorts of our time in Durham. After York, we hopped on the train to get to Durham which was further up North.


Our walks here were mostly up hill. It was quite the exercise, but I loved it because of all the sights.




The higher up we went, the less people were there. Or mostly we would encounter students, because Durham Cathedral and University were right beside each other at the top of the hill.



If there's one thing I can say about each city we went to, it was that each has its own unique color and feel.


Durham Cathedral! A UNESCO World Heritage Site. Unlike with York Minster, Durham Cathedral has no entrance fee. 







---


Where has your two good feet brought you lately? : - )


Follow

8 comments

  1. aah, england. i'd love to visit someday. i don't care if it's durham or someplace else because as long as it's england, i'd love to go.

    Élise / www.laitfraises.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. England is beautiful! I would love to go back in the future. I hope you get to go some day! ♡♡

      Delete
  2. Wonderful photos <3 I've never been to Durham but I'm sure I would love it.

    Hannah / Words & Latte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannah! ♡♡ Durham is lovely. You can easily walk everywhere and see so many things in a day

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Hannah!! ♡♡ I'm glad you liked it. Hope you're having a lovely day!

      Delete
  4. Durham looks really neat! I love that the buildings have vintage vibes. The Cathedral looks gorgeous! Oh man, it is HUGE! Glad you enjoyed your time out there :).

    Nancy ♥ exquisitely.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The vintage vibes of my surroundings was my favorite!! The Cathedral was gorgeous indeed, I was completely in awe. Thanks for dropping by Nancy! ♡♡

      Delete