Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA

WALK WITH ME: Brunch in Bath, England

Wednesday, March 27, 2019


I am rolling out more photo diaries! Bath for me was a lovely place to get lost in. I just loved the overall feel of this city, even its colors. It feels old, but very charming.




Beside Putney River



We had brunch at the park which overlooked Putney River.


This was me, eating a banana before going inside the Bath Abbey hehe.


My sister and I! I remember this shot clearly, with my dad over at the other side, telling us to smile. Do you remember those times when you were still small, and your parents seemed so tall, and they'd take your pictures as you run around the house or your garden. It's the same feels until now, and I tell you, that I appreciate such moments.




Bath Abbey




Do I dare tire of seeing fan-vaulted ceilings? Not in this trip.



Yet another historic place that has been standing since the 7th century. It may not be as big as all the other Cathedrals I've seen, but it is beautiful. 

King's Circus










---


I hope you enjoyed this little walk with me. : - ) 


Follow

4 comments

  1. Oh, I'm so jealous you got to explore Bath tbis thoroughly! I only got like 2 hours at the city 😭🙈 Lovely pictures, dear!

    Xoxo,
    Laura || afinnontheloose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura!! We wanted more time around actually, I think a whole day is needed to fully appreciate this lovely historic place ♡

      Delete
  2. Wow, I absolutely love stained glass windows! The windows in the Bath Abbey are so pretty. The aparentments (townhouses) just after are really neat too. I have always wanted to visit the UK.

    Kirsten || storyboutagirl.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bath was indeed beautiful. I think there's something for everyone here. I hope you get to go some day! There's so much to see and explore. ♡

      Delete