Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA

CATANDUANES ISLAND: Sakahon Beach

Saturday, March 31, 2018

If I described Puraran Beach to be a very rough beach, Sakahon would be its total opposite.




This is a much more secluded place, as there are no resorts around here. It takes about an hour to get here from Puraran Beach. It is located in Barangay Bote in Bato Town.


On the way to the beach I asked this little boy for a photo and his response was: "20 pesos lang po!" (only for 20 pesos!) haha cutiepie



There were no people in sight, and we pretty much had the place all to ourselves.


The beach is here is definitely calmer and more peaceful. There aren't much waves and it's definitely not a surfing spot. Compared to Puraran, which is definitely out into the open, Sakahon is surrounded by rock and land formations.


These awesome formations look like a crocodile's head. If I'm not mistaken, the tip point of it is actually Binurong Point.


It kind of looks like a turtle, doesn't it?




I prefer this beach for swimming. I wanted to explore a bit more, as some locals told me that there was another side of this beach, however the sun was about to set, and the tides were getting high, so I was unable to do so. Next time, definitely!

Follow

2 comments

  1. Wow, that sounds like an absolutely amazing place. I love that it is so quite and secluded, that is my type of beach! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kassy! Yes I agree with you; untouched beaches are better than commercialized ones. It's much cleaner, and you get to appreciate nature more :)

      Delete