Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA

I Left My Heart In Liverpool, England

Saturday, April 13, 2019


My parents are big fans of The Beatles, so Liverpool was definitely part of our itinerary! Until now I still cannot pronounce Liverpool well enough. LiverPPPPule???? ok I give up.





Here we are, outside The Beatles museum!! Ahhhhh okay. I have to say, I'm also a fan but admittedly, I didn't know much about them as individuals. Maybe just at a high level. I grew to love their songs after hearing them over and over again being sung by my parents every time we would go out for videoke sessions.

I love their songs, because they're easily relatable and catchy. Every time I hear their songs it feels like I've known it from way back then, as if they're timeless. You know how there are some songs that stays with you for a long time and you know you won't grow out of them? The Beatles is one of them.







Paul's signature. He was here a week before we went. : " ) I cried inside when I watched Paul's Carpool Kareoke video on Facebook after the tour. Our guide was actually the one who told us about it. So of course, allow me to have a fangirling moment over here.







Yoko's song for John. 










Fancy a lock to commemorate your visit? : - )


I took this photo of the Liverpool eye while we sat on a bench to eat lunch.

---

Thank you for dropping by, dear reader. I hope you are cozy and warm, wherever you are.

Follow

6 comments

  1. Ohhh, this brings me back to my own trip! I think it was almost 2 years ago now - how crazy, how time flies! I absolutely love The Beatles so I was basically like you in that pic fangirling over /everything/!
    Also, let me definitely follow you on Instagram as well! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Louise!! I enjoyed Liverpool mainly because of The Beatles, but I'd love to spend more days just getting to know the place too. Next time!

      Thanks for the follow ♡♡

      Delete
  2. Loving these photos, Jo :) Looks like you guys had a great time in Liverpool! I love the how the streets seem to have an old school feel to them.

    Mani / http://eatyourteacup.co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mani!! Old school sounds just about right with describing how the place feels ♡ Penny Lane brought tears to my eyes definitely!

      Delete
  3. I hadn't thought much about going to Liverpool before, but you make it look so fun. I'll definitely have to try to go sometime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hannah! There's definitely lots of things to see and do in Liverpool, I'm excited for you. Hope you get to go sometime!!

      Delete