Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA

PHOTO DIARY: Almost Summer Time

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Bougainvilleas

This is how I know it's almost summer; it's when the Bougainvilleas start to bloom. Took a walk last weekend around my village and couldn't help but take photos of all the beautiful blooms around. There's no official announcement that it's summer time yet, but I do know it's coming soon.



bougainvillea

bougainvillea

bougainvillea

bougainvillea

bougainvillea

bougainvillea

Bougainvilleas

Bougainvilleas

Some things I look forward to in the summer:

  • Traffic-free roads on the way to work and on the way home since most of the kids are on summer break
  • Sleeping in air-conditioned rooms
  • Vibrant sunsets
  • Ice cream runs

This small list is to keep me positive, because summers here in the Philippines can be sweltering.

---

Thank you for reading, dear reader!

What do you like best about summer time?


Follow

Post a Comment