Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA

Retreat

Wednesday, July 27, 2016


This was taken on one of the days I was going to BPI Buendia Center from BPI Head Office in Ayala.

Speaking of breaks, I went to a retreat two weeks ago. It was required by the school and of course I want to be able to graduate, and so I went with my good friend J. The program itself was so-so, but I wanted to use this time to take a step back and reflect on the things that have been happening in my life.



I have to admit that I realized many things, and these realizations have helped me in seeing things in a more in-depth manner. I will not be concrete with my experiences, as I find them to be confidential and I would prefer to speak about it with a few select people only. But one thing for sure is that even when people have become seemingly difficult to deal with, you simply don't give up on them. Just like how the Lord loves, and how He faithfully continues to be with us and never forsaking us, may that same love be present in us.

Here are some few photos taken during the retreat.


I am thankful to the Lord for J. We met in church when in fact we were classmates in one of our major classes, and I don't think we would have spoken if it weren't for that Saturday the Lord allowed us to meet. 


Our retreat place had a huge garden beside it. The venue itself wasn't as big as I hoped it would be, but it was still beautiful nonetheless. The food was great, too hehe. 





Follow

Post a Comment