Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA

Planner / diary / scrapbook

Monday, May 2, 2016

This is my planner! We're already on our fifth month of the year, too. It's amazing, how this year has unfolded and begun and now we're all here where we are right now. Photos are not in order.















I like to write about the things I need to do, the events that I attend, and the special things that have happened. It helps me keep track and somehow organized (yes believe me, even if it looks colorful it keeps me on track) with all the daily happenings.

It's also therapeutic when it comes to thinking of which colors to use, how to design the page and all that. Which is why it's become some sort of scrapbook for me. I also use lots of washi tapes, stickers, post-its.... the works.

Follow

1 comment