Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA

CALIFORNIA: Take me home, country roads

Thursday, July 9, 2015

One of the things I missed the most about traveling in California would be the mountain ranges that are visible from my left to right. I would see dry mountain ranges and hills and Joshua trees and cacti of different kinds and it's just so nice to be surrounded by those.




When I first experienced how it was like to be on the freeway with all these mountains visible from a distance, I imagine what if what I was seeing was just a huge blue wall of infinity with mountains just plastered all over it.


I think the nearest mountain ranges that I would be able to see is around five hours away from where I live.


I think this was taken around eight in the evening


Given the chance to go back here, I would love to visit more national parks. In the near future!

Follow

Post a Comment