Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA

SAN DIEGO: San Diego Zoo

Tuesday, July 7, 2015


Another one from our itinerary from our recent US trip was to visit the San Diego Zoo! 


We could all learn a thing or two from this majestic goat. So white and so peaceful! Keep calm mehhhn

Even more majestic are the giraffes. Such cuties 


There's a bird! I was privileged to have one land on my shoulder. But then it chirped so loud right into my ear before flying off to another branch.

Pretty pink flamingos, although it clearly does not reflect in this photo. Haha! I was delighted to see them; they were also in Seaworld! 

I love deer. I want to go to a deer park in the future!

It's great that all these animals have such wide spaces to roam around in

This fluffy white bird was fond of copying what passersby would say. It will just suddenly blurt out random noises.

I've never seen so many elephants in one place. We have one here in Manila Zoo and he seems so lonely :(

In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the tiger snobs me tonight :c

Walking around this place made me reflect on how God has made all these animals in such a way that each one is truly one of a kind. The nature and design of the park was really wonderful as well, it makes you feel like you're not in a zoo.

Follow

Post a Comment