Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA

2307

Saturday, August 13, 2016





I realized I didn't write anything for 1119, my original condo for 2 years. So I guess this is for 2307, my home for 8 months.

This place was my home for quiet mornings not wanting to get out of bed because it was just too cozy and comfortable. For quiet mornings spent for daily devotions and voicing out to God my many concerns and just simply being completely honest; just as I am. For afternoons spent watching Korean dramas or movies. For having this place as a shelter from the rain, or for when classes became overbearing and I needed to nap. For being in this place that has taught me to become more independent in matters of cleaning and cooking, for learning to become more sensitive and considerate of others, and for having this place to be near food establishments when I want to eat during the wee hours of the morning.

Thank you for having me. It has been a great 8 months, 2307.



Follow

Post a Comment