Cafe L'usine in BF Elizalde

11:05 AM

I shall go ahead and say that I'm not really a huge fan of coffee. I mean, it's alright, but I don't need it in my system 24/7. Probably the first stores that would come to mind would be Starbucks and The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. But then after visiting L'usine, I was pleasantly surprised that there really is more to coffee. I just wanted to share mainly about my experience here.






Whenever you pass by Elizalde street (hello South peeps) do you see that coffee shop which has a wooden ramp of some sort outside and a mural of two guys pointing at something with a banana? That's L'usine!



I ordered the Single Origin. The barista would usually recommend this for first timers. I enjoyed this experience very much because it was my first time to drink coffee with its texture being similar to tea. It's smooth and it did not contain those usual things they add in like whip cream, sugar, syrup.. none of those pizazz. Just simply pure coffee. Luckily, I drank this before lunch time, so I did not have to fear about not getting any sleep at night. I did feel very much awake the entire afternoon, though.




And another thing that caught my eye would be the interior and the ambiance. It's simple and somehow gives you a warehouse feeling.

They also promote proper cafe culture, which I am hoping that people would follow and be sensitive about. But more than just a coffee shop, they hold events and they also have a private room where you can use it for meetings or group studies.







I went with my dearest friend and sister, ate Han from heydayswithhanna! These last four photos are from her. Do check her blog ♡ 

I hope more coffee shops such as these would eventually open up in more areas so that quality coffee can be easily accessed and proper cafe culture will be promoted, as well.

Visit them at 196 J. Elizalde, Las Pinas, Metro Manila.

Thank you for reading, dear reader!

You Might Also Like

0 comments